Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Hmmm.

Oh hello there. How was your day? I hope that all was swell. My day was good.

I saw the aunt that I actually like. My family is interesting. We are a dynamic bunch. Not that I don't love any of them less. We are just a fun, dramatic bunch. My mom made lasagna, and that is probably one of my favorites. It's layers of vegetables in the form of sauce, cheese and carbs. In my mind, it's the best combination of a lot, there should just be a real dessert lasagna that I should be able to make.

Then, I watched The Ides of March, one of the new Ryan Gosling movies. And my goodness. The things I would do to him. But, that is not really something any of you would actually want to know. That movie just made me fall into a deeper love of him and his acting than ever before. Oh Ryan Gosling. If anyone ever wanted to get me something fantastic, anything Ryan Gosling-y would be well appreciated. And, enough of my creepy fangasms.

I also watched Hairspray today. And I love that movie. Against my better judgement, I have uberweaknesses for musicals. It makes me happy. And I occasionally sing along, and dreaming of being able to dance like that. Unfortunately, that is not the case. It's almost the end, and I should actually pay attention. Best part!!! Love you darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment