Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holla.

How are you? I hope that all is swell for you lovelies (I always feel better when I think that more than one person is reading this, not that I have anything against you one person!!). I always need to ask how you all are doing. Knowing me as well as I do, I will probably stop asking soon enough. But, I think that's the Canadian in me. I apologize for too much (all the stuff that isn't actually my doing) and I always wonder how people are, even at somewhat odd times. I hate the people who blame too much of their personality on the environment that they grew up in, because I believe that there is sufficient evidence on the genetic theory (as well as the environmental theory), so it's a mix of both factors to create a personality. There is such a Canadian stereotype though, and I do believe that there is a basis for the stereotype. We are not just the friendly Northern Neighbours to the United States, but we are decent people. Eh?

I am on the tired side, so if one can make any sense of that last paragraph, then congratulations. Now, the rest of the challenge is to get it to make sense to me. Good luck with that. It could be easier once I get some sleep. I always do this to myself, and just wait until I actually get back into school, when I go back from Winter Break. Then, more incoherent babble.

I should go. The 'rent is calling me for something and I should actually try to go do something productive. But, knowing myself, I won't end up doing it. I should go pretend though. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment